Architectural Question

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at TENIX.COM
Tue Jul 3 21:05:32 EDT 2007

Hello Mapserver users,

I have developed a web based mapserver application using Java Mapscript
& Servlets and it works well and looks great. I currently use the Rosa
Applet as the map window display. My application is very similar in
behaviour to the Mapserver Atlas application (AKA gmap) (online:
http://www.mapsherpa.com/gmap/gmap75.phtml).

Whenever the user hits 'Redraw Map' or clicks on a tool button, it
causes the whole pages to be refreshed. My question is how could this be
changed so that only the map window is refreshed, not the whole page? I
know this is an architectural type question which is not really related
to Mapserver, but if anyone would know the answer it would be the people
on this list.

Thanks,

Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.