Mapscript 4.10.0 and 4.10.2 gives segfault with Postgres 8.2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 4 02:43:00 EDT 2007

Open a ticket at:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/

include a demo mapfile and code to reproduce the problem if you can.
We'll work on it asap.

Thanks,
Umberto