Architectural Question

Piero Cavalieri piero.cavalieri at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 4 03:55:07 EDT 2007

You could use iframe or ajax ways. I used AjaxPro with.NET and cgi Mapserver
and I don't have a single page refresh (everything is updated in background:
map, scalebar, legend, query results). If u use Java, I think u coluld try
DWR (Direct Web Remoting). Seems to remember that JBox is more suitable to
use with Ajax, but try some ways.

Cheers
 Piero