Tips for routing with tiger file

Kurt Kuo mtrp36 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 5 01:21:02 EDT 2007

Dear list,
Here may not be the right place to post this question. However, I understand
that mapserver users come from different fields. There must be some experts
who are able to give me some advices. Thanks in advance.
My question is how to use tiger file for routing purpose. As my
understanding, routing needs the length of every line between source and
target nodes. It seems that the tiger file does not have this information. I
really appreciate if someone can provide some advices, tips, or references
in order to achieve this matter. Thanks again.

Best,

Kurt