Oracle Spatial reproject geometries

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Jul 5 12:06:58 EDT 2007

Hi Silvia,
    Can you provide mor info about you layer (definition) and mapfile
(projection that you used)?
    About the Oracle Spatial, the UMN Mapserver driver not execute any
transformation for the data. Just read from database and plot in
Mapserver. Are you using geodetic SRID to store your data in Oracle
DB?
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
UMN Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer