Antwort: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Oracle Spatial reproject geometries

Benedikt Rothe umn-ms at HYDROTEC.DE
Fri Jul 6 02:25:54 EDT 2007

Hi

> On the other hand if I get the same layer and converted in a shape file,
than
> loaded into my map file, the image is re-projected nicely with curved
lines.

No hint from me. Just a counterquestion to learn:
Which software do you use to convert Oracle-Spatial to shapefile?

Benedikt

UMN MapServer Users List <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU> schrieb am
04.07.2007 04:40:41: