MS4w installation

Crystal Li crystal.li at IDISIS.COM
Fri Jul 6 23:44:20 EDT 2007

HI all,

I still have trouble with installation. two questions here:

1) can I install Mapserver in vista? how about configuration? any special to
pay attention?

2) I installed everything the same as before which was running properly, now
it shows the procedure entry point _apu_version_string at 0 could not be
located in the dynamic link library libaputil.dll.

Last time when I installed the MS4W with apache open ssl, once it showed
this message, then I realized the ssl version does match the mapserver
version. I changed to another ssl version, and it works. So this time, I
used the version which once was working, there still is this message.

Cause in my computer, there are coldfusion and IIS running, not sure this
matters or not, even though I stop these services, still the same error.

Please help!  Appreciate the time!

Have a nice weekend!

Crystal

--