Chameleon & DM Solutions US Streets Data...

Timothy J Nolte tnolte at ILPCS.COM
Fri Jul 6 16:17:29 EDT 2007

We have been running fine the US Streets data from DM Solutions along with
the latest version of Chameleon. I've recently been handed the
responsibilities of our MapServer and have the most recent data (2006 SE)
from DM Solutions. When I try to use the provided us streets map file,
updated with our previous custom layers, I end up with a blank screen and
the apache error_log reports a segfault. Is there anyone out there that is
using the most recent US Streets data with Chameleon. What did you have to
do to migrate from the 2005fe data to the 2006se? Any help would be
appreciated. I am able to successfully run the included sample setup that
came along with the 2006se map data, so there shouldn't be a problem there.

I should note that I am pretty new to MapServer, so I might just be missing
something simple. Thanks.