symbol file maxed out

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at DEQ.VIRGINIA.GOV
Wed Jul 11 12:11:31 EDT 2007

So,

I have a custom icon application (a pie graph for each county in the
state), and am using these as symbols.  It worked great while I was
testing, but when I went into full application I ran into the symbol
file limitation of 64 symbols. I am using a pre-compiled version of MS
4.10 for Windows, and am stuck whilst waiting for the Linux box to
arrive :-)

Anyone have a pre-compiled MS 4.10 with at least 255 symbols, or an idea
of a better way to do this (there has to be, I mean, my map and symbol
files are gi-normous).

Thanks,

r.b.

Robert W. Burgholzer