find point when i use TOLERANCE in map file

Gerardo Felmer lalo at SURNET.CL
Fri Jul 13 00:56:08 EDT 2007

Hi, this is my first post :D . So i have a layer with POINT from postgis,
and i add a circle symbol  and TOLERANCE parameter in the map file, too i
add queryByPoint because i need to know when some point is clicked, if it's
SUCCESS, so y catch the point (geo) and i execute a query to postgis,
something like this :

select * from clients where geom = GeomFromText('POINT(var_x var_y)',32718);

where var_x and var_y are georeferences in UTM. But, here is the problem,
because i set TOLERANCE parameter and the point that i caught, maybe exactly
the point or maybe too near. I don't found anything about that (i use java
mapscript), maybe i did it wrong?. Help please.

Best Regards.