Help with TIFFTAGs resolutions

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Fri Jul 13 02:39:31 EDT 2007

Frank,

I have tried changing tfws from 0.5 to 0.8 and the things are displayed
correctly. So it is obvious the world files are not correct. I am little
surprised because the data is provided by National State Geodetic
Administration. I have this data for my town that is correct, tfw files
have the same resolution (0.5) but the size of the images is 4500x6000,
while here the size is 2812x3750 and the TIFFTAG resolution is 72 while
here is 45. That is exactly the same proportion so I am really
interested in what could happen :-))

thanks very much

regards, dejan