Strange imagetype/outputformat behaviour - SOLVED

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Mon Jul 16 02:55:03 EDT 2007

Frank,

You were right of course. I found that p-mapper selects the output
format by selectOutputFormat function that has an input defined in
p.mapper config file as "png". So I suppose it just couldn't work using
custom imagetype/name.

Now I know the image I see is RGB and the "better" one shown in DWG
viewer is probably using sub-pixel rendering

thanks very much Frank

regards, dejan