Using PHP Shared Object Library with PHP/Mapscript, MapServer and PostGIS

Kyle Wilcox Kyle.Wilcox at NOAA.GOV
Mon Jul 16 12:02:03 EDT 2007

$  sudo yum install php-pgsql

--

 Kyle Wilcox
 NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office
 Kyle.Wilcox at noaa.gov

 "It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places
  that we are broken that we come to repair the world."
						- Murray Waas