Problem with WMS getFeatureInfo and UTF8 encoding in postGIS

José Vicente Higón josevicente.higon at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 17 06:00:40 EDT 2007

On Friday 13 July 2007 12:53:28 you wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using mapserver 4.10.2 and  postGIS with UTF-8 encoding. When I request
> a GetFeatureInfo from a record with special characters like 'ñ' or 'á' I
> get an empty XML. However, if  the record doesn't have these special
> characters I'll get a correct XML.
> ¿Is there any problem with the operation GetFeatureInfo in UTF-8 databases?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Sorry!
I was wrong, Mapserver works fine. I was doing a wrong request, the point
didn't intersect with any geometry. Sorry.

Bye.

--
José Vicente Higón Valero
Grupo desarrollo gvSIG.