Tool Buttons with PHP Mapscript

Bill Thoen bthoen at GISNET.COM
Wed Jul 18 17:46:32 EDT 2007

Are there any examples of creating a tool button interface based on PHP
Mapscript? If this is possible, I'd like to see a simple example that
implements a box-drawing Zoom In tool. Or is this too much for PHP? My
other option would be to try and figure out how this is done in
MapSurfer using JavaScript, but I know that route will take me a while
to learn. I'm hoping there may be something simple out there that
doesn't require mastery of two or more new languages.

TIA,
- Bill Thoen