All about query!!!

Sunday Long tell_thao_ilovehers at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 20 12:53:33 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I want to save a query and load it for keeping the result when zoom and pan...
I use savequery(*.py) and loadquery(*.py) and it works. But how can I delete
the *.py file. May I use freequery() function ?

I have a layer that have a field name ID. And I want to select the shapes
those have ID = 1 or 3 or 5. I use queryByAttributes(,,) but I'm getting
trouble with make QSTRING!

By this way,can someone show me a good example of query by PHPMapScript.
It's difficult to find on Net!

Thank you.