AntiAlias dashed line Problem

Tue Jul 24 17:38:09 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a strange problem that I can't figure out. I have a symbol
defined as:

SYMBOL
NAME 'dashed5'
TYPE SIMPLE
STYLE 5 5 END
END

And layers defined as below. Above 10,000,000 scale the layer works fine
and display as expected. In the 4-10,000,000 scale layer the dashed line
looks more like little arrows or a line with a + at one end. like:
   ---> ---> --->   or  ---+ ---+ ---+  where the wide if the + or > is
about 2. The only difference in the two layers is the WIDTH 1 vs WIDTH 2

Running:
MapServer version 4.10.2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=THREADS INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Sorry no public IP on this server for a link.

-Steve

   LAYER
     NAME "US_States"
     STATUS DEFAULT