use data field for building a combined / dynamic symbol?

karsten vennemann karsten at TERRAGIS.NET
Thu Jul 26 03:13:33 EDT 2007

Thanks Gregor,

Setting the label to center above the symbol worked fine for me ... great.
For reference here is how that looks in the map file

	STYLE
		SYMBOL "Square"
		SIZE 16
		COLOR 115 223 255