C# MapScript & GAC

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 26 19:24:31 EDT 2007

The SVN trunk have been modified so that the mapscript_csharp.dll is
signed with a strong name. The following files have also been added:

mapscript.snk -- Contains the key pair used
config/AssemblyInfo.cs -- Contains the reference to the key file

Note1: The key pair can be recreated manually using 'nmake -f
makefile.vc sign' (if needed) Note2: As of these changes the
applications having reference to the mapscript_csharp.dll should be
recompiled when a new version of the .dll is deployed.
Note3: to add the dll into the GAC we can use: 'gacutil -i mapscript_csharp.dll'

Best regards,

Tamas