C# MapScript & GAC

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 26 12:29:39 EDT 2007

Zhonghai,

I'm afraid you'll have to do some kind of compilation in any case. By
using the al.exe you might have to compile mapscript as a 'raw' module
with the /t:module csc option.

FYI: Currently I have an open ticket for the support of the signed
assemblies targeting the 5.0 release.

I'm planning to fix this in some days for the time of the beta2 (Wed
Aug. 1, 2007) so the ms4w package for the beta2 will possibly contain
this option.

Best regards,

Tamas