How to Fix Ratty Line Rendering in WMS? - Redux

Bill Thoen bthoen at GISNET.COM
Fri Jul 27 14:00:16 EDT 2007

I hadn't done that, but when I did, I got an error printed on the map:
"Invalid SRS given. SRS must be valid for all requested layers"

I also have EPSG:2163 listed as one of the option in the WEB METADATA of
my WMS MAP file. Do I need to add it somewhere in my WMS layers
definitions too?