MapServer 5.0.0 release plan ... and release of beta1

Mon Jul 30 15:14:18 EDT 2007

Not quite, there are still a couple ...ITEM parameters that still exist because they don't function
like the bindings in the RFC do. Most notably CLASSITEM, LABELITEM, TILEITEM and FILTERITEM
still remain and behave as before. The reason being that they don't map directly to other parameters.

For example, SIZEITEM maps to the SIZE property. What does CLASSITEM map to? It doesn't, so it
still remains. The LABELITEM kinda maps to the classObj TEXT property but I thought it would be less
disruptive to leave that one in tact.

Steve