dbox question

Sam Young samnyoung at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 22 21:45:37 EDT 2007

Rich-

Good call on the make_dlegend_xml_cgi.py, I did not have that on the server.
  However, after installing it I am still getting the same error.  Do you
have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam

On 3/18/07, Sam Young <samnyoung at hotmail.com> wrote:
	 	I am trying to set up a mapserver application using dbox at the following
url: http//:www.trailweb.net
The error message I get out of the Firefox error console is:

Error: this.treeLegend has no properties
Source File: http://www.trailweb.net/src/javascript/mapserver/dlegend.js
Line: 56

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Sam

Check that you have make_dlegend_xml_cgi.py in your cgi directory and
that the permissions are right (-rwxr-xr-x). When I go to:
http://www.trailweb.net/cgi-bin/make_dlegend_xml_cgi.py
I get a 404 not found.

I'm anxious to get out on all those trails...
Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com