MapServer performance

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 27 06:51:26 EDT 2007

Hi!

I finally got some specs for our server. We have an vmware Virtual
infrastructure 3 with fysical hardware of Dell PE 6850 dual dual-core
cpu with 12 GB of RAM. Hard drives are EMC CX3-20 SAN system. And the
system allocates 1GB RAM for us.

Antti S