highlight Query in c# mapscript

David Lowther dlowther at COORDINATESOLUTIONS.COM
Thu May 17 08:41:07 EDT 2007

Make sure to include the list in your reply so everyone can benefit from the
conversation.

Sorry for the confusion, I created a class (MSUtil) that contained the
enumerations for mapscript.  If you go to this page:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapscript/index_html#query-types
you will see that MS_MULTIPLE = 1.  Also, if you go to:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapscript/index_html#layerobj
and inspect the queryByAttributes method you will see it returns an int -
which is really MS_SUCESS or MS_FAILURE
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapscript/index_html#return-cod
es)

For all these questions the best place to start is at the Mapscript API
Reference (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapscript). Give that
a quick read and I think a lot of your questions will be answered.

Good luck!

David Lowther