Antwort: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Connection Pooling for Layers in Java Mapscript

Benedikt Rothe umn-ms at HYDROTEC.DE
Thu May 24 08:49:04 EDT 2007

Hi

I made the same experience with Java/Oracle/Connection-Pooling.

For the Oracle-Driver exists a bug-fix in this context:

Maybe it's helfull.

Benedikt

UMN MapServer Users List <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU> schrieb am
24.05.2007 11:03:05: