Changing legend order with php mapscript

percy percyd at PDX.EDU
Tue May 29 18:54:51 EDT 2007

Ben, I would just turn off the Country Boundaries in the legend, do this
by removing the class name from that layer's Class definition...
http://ms.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/class
Percy

--
David Percy