Non-displayed layers blocking queries to other layers

Rodrigo Del C. Andrade rodrigo.andrade at DIGITRO.COM.BR
Wed May 30 07:57:32 EDT 2007

    I am not so sure 0 is really the value for OFF (probably is, but
query result successes return 0 as far as I know, so I always get
confused), its safer to use the mapscript constants :

	layerObj.setStatus(mapscript.MS_OFF)

    But anyway, you said the top layer is "masking" the underneath
layer, but what you're really doing is querying? If the layer turned off
is no longer visible, I suppose your problem lies somewhere else, in the
query method or the layer being queryed.

    Rod

--

*Rodrigo Del C. Andrade*
/Programador/

*DÍGITRO TECNOLOGIA*
*E-mail:* rodrigo.andrade at digitro.com.br
<mailto:rodrigo.andrade at digitro.com.br>
*Fone:* +55 48 3281-7314 / +55 48 3281-7000
*Fax:* +55 48 3281-7299
*Site:* www.digitro.com <http://www.digitro.com>