Mapserver slow in production's server

Victor Herrero Cazurro la_barrenadora at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 15 11:48:57 EDT 2007

Hello,

the production's server is a more powerful machine (more RAM, dedicated)
that development's server.

Production's server (Windows XP) and development's server (Windows server
2003).

Both using same version of Mapserver and the same version of tools GDAL.

The ODBC connection is with a tool OGR to BBDD SQLServer.

It is possible that the tools GDAL have been installed wrong, but still
functioning well with a low yield?