FONTSET problem on mac os x - empty rectangles in the image

Mon Oct 15 23:33:40 EDT 2007

Is this a transparent overlay layer? is IMAGECOLOR 0 0 0? if so then
that color is transparent and you leters are also transparent. If that
is the case change your label COLOR 1 1 1 and it should fix the problem.

-Steve