Layer doesn't work in 5.0

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Tue Oct 16 21:07:02 EDT 2007

Hi Jørn,

The only thing I noticed (which has nothing to do with the migrating) is that your transparency is set to 0. Because in Mapserver the transparency actually means "opacity", it means your layer is invisible. I do not believe that this is different in version 5 (although the keyword "opacity" has been added).
Try omitting that value, or set to 100.

Regards,

Jacob