mapscript point layer zooming

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 19 11:10:49 EDT 2007

Hi Fanda,

This is due to a problem around the mapserver shape file driver. I've
submitted a ticket with this issue:

Until the fix is applied you might want to use the OGR driver instead
which is working properly. All you have to do is to replace the DATA
section with

CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
CONNECTION "vrty.shp"

in your layer definition in the mapfile.

Best regards,

Tamas