Mapserver 5 RC25 cgi, 1 threads didn't exit

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Sep 12 09:32:52 EDT 2007

MS4W 2.2.6-beta was released with a new PHP version (5.2.4) in the hopes
that this problem would be resolved.  Due to your feedback (thank you) I
have repackaged this beta with a previous libmysql.dll, like you suggested.

Attention *all MS4W users*: please use the MS4W email list (information
at  http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users) for MS4W
feedback or questions.  If you find a bug (like this case) then please
use the MS4W bug tracker (info at
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=bugs.html).  That way any
MS4W feedback is not missed on this busy MapServer list.  Thank you very
much in advance.

Lars-Göran: please use one of those 2 options for your feedback when you
try this newer package, thanks (and please do-retry, it's available on
the download page again, since the more quality-assurance we get the
better!).

--
jeff

--