WMS problem

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Mon Sep 17 04:52:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

There is nothing wrong.  Your browser just don't understand the MIME format that WMS is returning to you.  If you save the file (mapserv.exe) on disk as mapserv.xml or whatever you can open it and see how it looks like.  WMS clients do this automatically.

-Jukka Rahkonen-