[mapserver-users] Transparent gifs in Mapscript

Tom Price tom_price at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 12:11:44 EDT 2008

In Mapscript 3.6, the saveImage method had a parameter that allowed the transparent color to be specified.
  $img = $map->draw();
  $img->saveImage($imgfile, MS_GIF, hexdec('FFFFCC'), 0, 0);
  I'm porting to 4.8.2 and still discovering differences in the object model. The following lines seem to get me a gif, but how do I tell it which color is transparent?
  $img = $map->draw();

  Thanks for your help.

Do You Yahoo!?