[mapserver-users] msDrawRaster(): Image handling error with sles /opensuse

John Westwood John.Westwood at port.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 09:54:32 EDT 2008

Okay,

I did a mapserv -v at the command line and it returned the following supported inputs:

INPUT=TIFF INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Typing gdalinfo --formats at the command line returns:

GTiff (rw+): GeoTIFF

amongst many other supported formats.

So it should work, but it doesn't. Any ideas?

Thanks

John W.