[mapserver-users] Strange line in picture

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Sun Feb 24 12:23:10 EST 2008

umn-ms at hydrotec.de wrote:
> In some cases Mapserver produces an unwanted and strange horizontal line
> at the bottom of a map, if a point is rendered near  the bottom.

If the answer is the same as when I noted this some months ago:

That's a known GD+Mapserver bug. But strangely I didn't find this bug in
the MS Trac; not that I looked very hard.

Try AGG, or grab the latest Subversion version of Mapserver. Then again,
the fix may be in 5.0.1 by now.

Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator
HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA