AGG/PNG driver

Andreas Albarello andreas.albarello at TERRITORIUMONLINE.COM
Fri Jan 18 09:49:59 EST 2008

On 18 Jan 2008, at 15:41, Hans Castorp wrote:
[...]
> But, when I try to use it, I receive the following error:
>
> OUTPUTFORMAT clause references driver AGG/PNG
> , but this driver isn't configured
>
> Well, the question is evident: what I have to do to configure this
> driver???
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> P.S. I am using Mapserver 4.10.1 running over Windows XP.

Hans,

AGG support was added in Mapserver 5. There's no such thing for
Mapserver 4.10. You need to upgrade in order to use AGG for rendering.

Best regards,
Andreas Albarello
Analysis & SW Development

Territorium Online srl/GmbH
Via Buozzi/Buozzistraße 12 - I 39100 Bolzano/Bozen
email: andreas.albarello at territoriumonline.com
web:   www.territoriumonline.com