Map file with 35,000+ Lines... management issue

riteshambastha ritesh.linux at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 13:47:32 EST 2008

Dear Readers,

I have developed a map file with more than 35,000 Lines. Its size will grow
by double/triple in next few months. Now, I am trying to tune my map file by
removing unwanted lines. Still, I am bit confused about its maintenance.

Please throw some lights over writing map files by following best practices.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ritz