Map file with 35,000+ Lines... management issue

rich.fromm nospam420 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 23 13:54:25 EST 2008

riteshambastha wrote:

> I have developed a map file with more than 35,000 Lines.
>
> Please throw some lights over writing map files by following best
> practices.

Have you considered more than one map file, depending on the circumstances,
each one a bit smaller, rather than one huge map file?

It's hard to say how appropriate that may or may not be without knowing more
about your circumstances, but that's what I have.

- Rich