Map file with 35,000+ Lines... management issue

riteshambastha ritesh.linux at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 13:59:24 EST 2008

Thanks Rich,

Yeah, even I am trying to solve this issue by separating the huge map file
with smaller chunks of many map files. Am bit confused if it will lead to
performance issues.

Warm Regards,
Ritz