is it possible to draw grd file using Mapserver

Murat Beyhan beyhan at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Mon Jan 28 02:56:51 EST 2008

Dear Friend,
I have solved the problem which I published to the list.
Frank, As you said I have used GMT(grdtrack) to interpolate two layers.
Thank you very much for your interest.
Actually I was wondered to do this by mapServer because it is easy to
create dynamic map using mapserver.
Regards...
Murat

believed to be clean.