WMS GetFeatureInfo

Milo van der Linden mlinden at ZEELANDNET.NL
Wed Jan 30 11:48:26 EST 2008

Hello list,

I have been spending 4 hours looking around the mapserver website and
various other resources but no luck.

As a Mapserver WMS client I am using flamingo-mc. flamingo-mc is able to
perform a getFeatureInfo and requires gml as response.

For now I have some sort of response because with qGIS I get:
WMS identify result for 225, 337

---------------

GetFeatureInfo results:

Layer 'percelen'

Feature 507:

But it is clearly no gml and I haven't set the fields from the table to
be returned.

So:

- What do I have to put in my (currently empty) TEMPLATE file?
- Can I enter all the GML that I need to return in my TEMPLATE and does
anyone have a sample for this?

- How can I make sure that the information returned is in the gml mime-type?

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden