WMS GetFeatureInfo

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 30 12:31:23 EST 2008

Milo,

the WMS client determines the info_format. I assume QGIS is asking for MIME
or text/plain.

You need to add the following METADATA to your layers:

OWS_INCLUDE_ITEMS "all"

Maybe even GML_INCLUDE_ITEMS "all" I am not sure. Give it a try.

If Flamingo wants GML, it will request with
info_format=application/vnd.ogc.gml. If it doesn't you can probably set the
default/MIME format of Mapserver to this (METADATA at the WEB level called
feature_info_mime_type).

Template can remain empty, I always TEMPLATE blank.html where
blank.htmldoes not even exist on the filesystem.

Best regards,
Bart