[mapserver-users] PHP: Segmentation fault when draw() orsaveWebImage()

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Tue Jun 3 08:31:00 EDT 2008

Pavel,
So... the trouble is actually with the rasters, not with the Mapserver version?  As evidenced by the fact that now neither the previous nor the current version of mapserver work for you?  Couple of questions:

1. Can you render this map from the mapserver CGI?
2. Did you recompile PHP, mapserver, and the PHPMapscript with the same options?  Perhaps there is a missing option pertaining to the raster graphic format?

HTH,
r.b.