[mapserver-users] Does Mapserver work with mobile phone browser ??

Lars I. Nielsen (Hvenegaard) LIN at hvenegaard.dk
Fri Jun 6 05:28:11 EDT 2008

Hi Valerio,

Apparently the standard browser on n95 doesn't support returning the x and y for image clicks. I've just verified it on my own n95, they're included in the POST but always 0.

However, it's a browser limitation, not a limitation in Mapserver. Maybe Opera for Symbian is better ?

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen
Hvenegaard A/S
Rugaardsvej 55, DK-5000 Odense C