[mapserver-users] Does Mapserver work with mobile phone browser ??

valerio vianello valerio.vianello at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 6 06:11:46 EDT 2008

Hi Lars,

You have right, the problem is on the phone browser...I tryed to use in the template file  an img tag in place of the <input type"image"...> of the form.Then I will use a javascript to take the pointer coordinations on the map.  I'm still working on it but seems that it will work fine.

thanks
Valerio