[mapserver-users] 64 bits version of MapServer

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:51:45 EDT 2008

Josh,

I`m planning to add  x64 packages for mapserver and gdal in the
osgeo4w distribution but so far I didn`t have enough space in my
timeline to put it together.
Maybe the summer holiday time will be a good chance to do it ;-)
Till then the buildbot binaries may provide a snapshot of the results:

http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc80x64-full/package/bin.zip
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/gdal/szekerest-vc80x64-full/package/bin.zip

Best regards,

Tamas