[MAPSERVER-USERS] No Labels on PostGIS Layer

osprey44 haak at agintegrated.com
Tue Jun 24 11:00:48 EDT 2008

I'm attaching a zip file with the two tables and the map file.  I trimmed the
table dumps and I have not included the alterations to the geometry_columns
table as you might name the tables differently.  As per another post this
morning, I changed some of the names to make the procedure a little more
clear.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18092980/Mapserver-Label-Display.zip
Mapserver-Label-Display.zip

Chris