[mapserver-users] transparent symbol clobbering

Ben Brehmer bbrehmer at refractions.net
Thu Jun 26 14:58:05 EDT 2008

Thanks Paul,

Unfortunately no luck. Setting "transparency alpha" makes the
transparent part around the symbols completely white :)

It seems to be the exact same problem as Jim Clack encountered [1], who
never found a solution either. Makes me think its actually a bug and not
intended behavior. Perhaps I'll start digging through the code.

Cheers,

Ben

[1]
http://www.mail-archive.com/mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org/msg00569.html